Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Our Checkin time is 2.00 pm and Check Out time is 11.00 am next
- Personal Liqour is strictly not allowed outside rooms in Public areas of resort (such as the Swimming Pool, Lawn, Poolside area, Restaurant etc).
- Any liquor found in possession in public areas shall be confiscated & returned at time of Checkout only.
- No outside Beverages & Food items are allowed in the public areas of the resort.
- Full Kitchen services are available from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm only.
- Our restaurant / brewery is popular in the area and mostly packed so please remember to make a prior reservation.
- All Covid Guidelines as per Government norms to be strictly followed.
Swimming Pool Rules:
- Pool timings- Morning 8.00 am to Evening 9.00 pm
- We do not allow entry in the pool for ladies, gents or children without proper swimming costumes, so please carry your costumes.
- Please take shower before entering the pool.
- No food or beverage is allowed inside the pool, in case of non compliance, we may be forced to refuse entry / evict from the pool.
- As per Government norms, Govt. approved ID with address proof is mandatory for all including children. In the absence of the same, the management has the right to refuse the check in with/without refund.
- There is no provision for driver accommodation
- Pets are not allowed in resort.
- Please check your room at time of Checkin. Any damages to the room or any missing items shall be chargeable.
- The kettle provided in the room is to be used only for boiling water. Incase we find it being used for boiling milk, tea, Maggie or any other food & beverages, the cost of the kettle will be charged.
- In case of bad behaviour , disturbance to other guests or use of foul language the management has a right to refuse service and evict the guest without any refund.
- Fire-Arms and Ammunition are not allowed in the property.
- While we will assist you in case you lose your belongings, management will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings, so please look after your belongings and valuables.
- If cancelled due to government imposed restriction or Lockdown the amount is both adjustable or refundable.
- If cancelled 60 days or before prior to Day1, 100% of the booking amount shall be refunded.
- If cancelled 59- 30 days prior to Day1, 50% of booking amount shall be refunded.
- If cancelled within 1-29 days prior to Day 1, the booking amount shall be forfeited.
- The booking shall be confirmed upon receipt of a formal booking request and advance booking amount only.
- Avaibility of the all the amenities and facilities depends on government norms and weather conditions and can be refused in case of any unforeseen reason.
- The rights of admission reserved by management.